Monday, October 25, 2010

To LIFT the Curse...

This is going to sound crazy, but if anyone has any advise out there I would greatly appreciate it.  I was at a McDonald's of all places when I got the quarter (AKA the resting place of ill found fate).  It sounded different when the change was dropped in my hand, so I looked a little closer.  I noticed the year and clanged it against the other change in my hand, sure enough silver.  I thought cool, I'll carry this around as a lucky coin.  Wrong... This is crazy, but really bad things started happening to me since I got it, my days just went out of sink and nothing went right.  Normally I am somewhat sceptical about stuff like this, but I can't tell you how disturbing this is.  I don't want to give it away, because I don't want to pass on the bad luck.  I tried just leaving it at home, but the bad luck continued. So throwing it in a lake doesn't seem to be the answer, because then it might still be attached to me...  Anyone out there got any ideas????  I'm thinking about burying it in a church cemetery at midnight on Halloween.  But with my new luck I'll probably be arrested :)

No comments:

Post a Comment